All,
Thank you for your interested engagement with this week's consultant, Tania Lattanzio. I appreciated your willingness to learn, your thoughtful questions, and your desire to transfer your knowledge to your practice of teaching.
Here is a short survey for me to gather further information on her visit and to better prepare for Innovative Global Education's April 2017 visit.
Additionally, I wanted to take this time to ask for your thoughts as we prepare for Christy Curran's visit to discuss Teachers College Readers Writers Project for K-8 on September 22-23.
If you are a K-8 teacher, do fill out this survey too!
Thank you and have a restful weekend!
Best,
Dan
Thank you for your interested engagement with this week's consultant, Tania Lattanzio. I appreciated your willingness to learn, your thoughtful questions, and your desire to transfer your knowledge to your practice of teaching.
Here is a short survey for me to gather further information on her visit and to better prepare for Innovative Global Education's April 2017 visit.
Additionally, I wanted to take this time to ask for your thoughts as we prepare for Christy Curran's visit to discuss Teachers College Readers Writers Project for K-8 on September 22-23.
If you are a K-8 teacher, do fill out this survey too!
Thank you and have a restful weekend!
Best,
Dan
No comments:
Post a Comment